Internet marketing and visual content is king. Real estate agents must hop aboard the video marketing train to stay competitive! What’s a Real Estate Agent’s number one goal? To list and sell more homes and create repeat customers.
Agent Aerials is a team of licensed and professional pilots and expert photographers that’s helping real estate teams change the way homes are sold.
You’ve heard the saying “A picture is worth a thousand words.” This idea could not be truer. According to Forrester Research, one minute of video is the equivalent of 1.8 million words. If you want buyers to remember you and sellers to list with you, drone video for your MLS listing is a sure-fire bet.
According to MLS statistics, homes with aerial images sold 68 percent faster than homes with standard images. Video tours that incorporate drone footage are also a great way to make your property stand out and to attract new listings. According to the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), 73 percent of homeowners say that they are more likely to list with a real estate agent who uses video to market their home; however, only 9 percent of agents create listing videos. Another real estate group reported seeing a 403 percent increase in traffic for listings that included video as compared to listings without.
Using aerial shots for your MLS Listing so potential buyers can see the whole property. Buyers generally want to know as much as they can when in their home search, and find ones suited to their taste.
Here are the 5 reasons why you need to include aerials in your real estate marketing:
- Highlights property features and neighborhood – With drones, you can easily take photos of backyards, walking paths, pools, landscaping, and other property features that are important to many buyers.
- Helps establish a more professional-looking listing
- Captures competitive angles of the property
- Attracts buyer attention more effectively – When you show the real estate market that you can produce fantastic aerial images and effectively represent a property, there’s a big chance that you’ll end up impressing more real estate agents and homeowners who might end up contacting you for more business opportunities.
- Helps you outrank competition aesthetically – Although real estate drone photography is becoming more popular, there are still a lot of listings that settle with ground-based images. Adding great-looking drone shots to your set will make yours more informative, thus helping your listing stand out among competitors.
If you have an amazing property, it’s going to sell itself. Drone photography instead accents and strengthens the property. An elegant property is going to turn heads, but just like any marketing, a little extra shine might be what pushes that buyer to click the “Contact Us” button on your website. A professionally put together video is going to encourage sharing on social media, which is going to get your listing in front of more people quicker.
Drones have the capability of shooting both stills and motion video.If you’re ready to capture the impossible, contact us to discuss your real estate aerial photography needs. All of our pilots are licensed, insured, and have the experience to produce high quality video and photos for your listing.